Sunday, April 26, 2009

DOUBT

It has been a while since I have been on here trying to bring some positive vibes to my extended internet family.  I was given a signal that advised me that I should speak up now and bring some good vibes through the electrical waves.  I am taking this time to bring some motivational and positive information to everyone who would like to hear it.  It seems that many individuals always make the same remark that makes their life seem so meaningless.  This remark is: “Sometimes, I wish that I would have done ___ or ___ differently because I would not be in this situation that I am in now!”  I wonder to myself, “Do these individuals actually see the harm that they are causing to themselves?  Don’t they understand that they will never be happy with their life if they live it doubting their actions or the paths that they have taken?”

Doubt is a very powerful feeling that will control your destiny and ensure that you will never reach your true potential.  I tried to advise that doubt is a very negative and deadly weapon but have always received some skepticism.  Therefore, I have found a way to use Doubt as a positive and productive tool.  From now on think of doubt this way:

Don’t

Overanalyze

Unfortunate and

Belligerent

Times

This will help you stay away from a negative mentality and think of doubt in a positive light when it tries to sneak into your conversations.  A positive mindset will bring out a positive lifestyle and this is the best way to stay positive in the presence of negativity.  Remember that and leave your comments and insight to the topic because WE motivate each other.  Like always, I am always just a “Send Message” click away if you need me.  Live life to its fullest, one day at a time!                       

No comments:

Post a Comment