Thursday, May 21, 2009

Get it Done.. One Second at a Time!

“Cause it’s now or never!  Im gonna put it on the line, I gotta win so I’m gonna grind and put in overtime.” –Akon

How many times have you stated: “There are just not enough hours in the day to get so much done!”  I have done it plenty of times and I felt a burden on my shoulders because I was not able to achieve everything I planned to on a certain day.  Negativity always seeped into my system when I felt this burden and I felt unproductive even if I completed many tasks in the day.  Like always, I have found a way to get everything done in a timely fashion and will share this gift with you.  No you don’t have to pay, no you don’t have to sign-up for anything; you don’t even have to add extra hours to your day to pull all-nighter’s to get this done.

So how will you get everything done in a 24-hour day, while getting at least 6 hours of sleep?  The same way that I have been doing for the past 6 months; first, you have to get a good night’s rest the night before (a minimum of 6 hours sleep).  When I say a good night’s rest, I mean you relax while you sleep without stressing or having anything on your mind that will prevent this from happening.  Wake up in the morning and feel the energy that you received during your sleep circulate through your body.  Second, have a nutritional breakfast to get you up and about early.  If you have to eat cereal in the morning, at least add some fruit to it in order to balance it out.  Once you have the energy circulating and the food in your system you can get right down to grinding it out and doing what you have to do to get things accomplished.  Keep in mind that in order to actually be on the “grind” you have to concentrate on what you are doing in the present moment.  Don’t be worried about what has already has occurred and definitely don’t try looking ahead to something that you are not even certain will occur yet.  When you do this, you will see that you can get plenty of things accomplished throughout the day.  The final part of this may be the most important thing you need to do in order stop feeling negatively about the amount of things you get done in a day.  When the day is over and it is time to re-energize your system again, don’t worry or stress about any task that you were unable to complete.  Understand that as long as you are thinking positively and living in the present moment, everything is occurring just as it is supposed to occur and all of your goals and tasks will be accomplished!  Remember to live in the now, give it your all, and understand that you will succeed at everything you set your mind to!  Leave your comments and insight to the topic because WE motivate each other.  Like always, I am always just a “Send Message” click away if you need me.  Live life to its fullest, one day at a time!                                          
       

No comments:

Post a Comment